Small Group Journeys
Benefits of Small Group Journey:
- Guaranteed Departure for 2 (two) participants. Maximum of 12 (twelve) participants in a group
- Exclusive Access to discover hidden gems, unique experiences that is only accessible by small group
- Customized Your Day from two or more activities on a select day of the itinerary that suits you the most
- Our very own handpicked Accomplished Directors always available for you to ensure every little details while you are out enjoying the experiences.
- Private Transfer for every arrival and departure of your select day.
- Hands-Free Experience at any places that provides such service.
- Stay Connected throughout your trip with a complimentary SIM Card or Wi-Fi Router based on your suitable preference
- Inclusive Gratuities in all the services according to your itineraries. Any extras will be at your own discretion.
- Unique Dining Experiences ranging from Chef’s Table, Cooking Class, or even Farm-to-Table Dining.
- Choose your Own Meal from our very own selected restaurants around the world and worry-less
Discovering new places while unlocking their culinary secret. Bring your taste-buds on a journey to explore tantalizing flavors all around the world.
- Cooking class with a Michelin-starred Chef in Normandy
- Tasting one of the 1885 Grand Crus Wine in Bordeaux
- Truffle hunting in Alba and taste its very own unique flavor
- Pasta-making in one of a small village of locals around Tuscany
- Unique dining experiences against a backdrop of spectacular mountain scenery 4000 meters above sea level
Splendor of Nouvelle - Aquitaine
Bordeaux | Lacave
7 Days | 6 Nights
Feast your eyes and appetite through a series of places that has been crafted and perfected for gastronomes. Nouvelle-Aquitaine is utterly famous for its wine, cognac, oyster, caviar, and more than thirty Michelin-starred establishment.
Enchanting Normandy, Brittany & Loire
Normandy | Brittany | Loire
10 Days | 9 Nights
Follow the unbeaten path of western France with amazing varieties of landscape, bucket list, and the gastronomy indulgence from all around the area that are surely an eye-opening once-in-a-lifetime experience
Timeless Journey to Turkey
Izmir | Cappadocia | Istanbul
10 Days | 9 Nights
Exceptional landmarks, wonderful natural sceneries, historical legacies, a rich culture, you name it. Turkey never ceased to amaze you no matter how many times you have visited this alluring Transcontinental country
Peruvian Culinary Adventure with Belmond
Lima | Sacred Valley | Cusco | Puno | Arequipa
11 Days | 10 Nights
Feel the cosmopolitan buzz of Lima. Bask in the soaring, rugged beauty of the Andes. Uncover the secrets of the floating islands of Lake Titicaca. Prepare your taste buds for a gourmet adventure like no other as you travel from city to mountain, lake to canyon.
Imperial Taste of Morocco
Fes | Rabat | Casablanca | Oualidia | Marrakesh
11 Days | 10 Nights
Entertain your taste buds with local cuisine of the imperial cities. The combination of influences created Moroccan cuisine as one of the most fascinating and flavorful destinations in the world. From old capital Fes, to Berber villages of the Atlas Mountains, and to the breathtaking Marrakech, Morocco’s distinct culture is a story best told through its cuisine.
There is no better way to experience the rich cultural heritage of a destination than by joining in their vibrant local festivals together with a group of like-minded travelers.
- Singing Bollywood “Holi” numbers and dancing on the beat of dholak in Delhi
- Learn Mongolian wrestling for the reigning champion of Naadam Festival
- Joining the parade on Brazil’s “greatest show on earth” Carnival
- The biggest food fight in the world, La Tomatina
- Dress up as a skeleton for Dia de Los Muertos in Mexico
Explore Mongolia & Naadam Festival
Ulaanbaatar | Gobi Desert
8 Days | 7 Nights
The Naadam Festival, held annually in Ulaanbaatar, is the largest festival of Mongolia. Hundreds of performers and athletes gather with thousands of spectators, both locals and foreigners, for three days to witness the events. Visiting also the infamous Gobi Desert to savor the remoteness you can’t find anywhere else.
Join in some of the world’s best sporting event, even better with experiencing the stage yourself, accompanied by your friends and fellow travelers.
- Court-side seats of NBA Playoffs
- Play an 18-holes with the legend of PGA Championship
- Have fun at the Wine Marathon in Bordeaux
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner in Monaco Grand Prix
- Drift diving across Atolls of Maldives with the most luxurious liveaboard
Drift Diving Across Atolls of Maldives
Four Seasons Explorer, Maldives
4 Days 3 Nights
Embark on an all-inclusive, three-night cruise aboard Maldives’ fastest and most luxurious dive liveaboard Four Seasons Explorer through the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and experience a tropical journey unlike any other.
Lizard Island Diving Trip in Great Barrier Reef
Lizard Island Resort, Great Barrier Reef
4 Days 3 Nights
As the northern most resort on the Great Barrier Reef, and a luxury lodge of Australia, Lizard Island is truly secluded from the rest of the world. Its amazing location directly on the Great Barrier Reef means that the reef is literally on your door step.
The Lost of Spice Islands Diving
Kudanil Explorer, Indonesia
7 Days 6 Nights
Onboard the luxury cruise Kudanil Explorer to the least visited area of spice islands and take a sip for an expedition underwater through magnificent coral reefs and the bio marine wildlife of Eastern beauty of Indonesia.
Golf Pilgrimage Trip to St. Andrews
Edinburgh | St. Andrews
8 Days 7 Nights
Edinburgh has a wealth of top notch tourist destinations whether you’re looking for history, monuments, or even just a plain old glass of scotch. Experience once-in-a-lifetime journey to the St. Andrews Links courses dating back to 1574 which is considered to be a site of pilgrimage as it was the birthplace of the modern-day golf.
Tee Time in Vietnam
Da Nang | Ho Tram | Ho Chi Minh City
8 Days 7 Nights
Vietnam is getting all the highlights as one of the fastest-growing golf nation in Asia or even the world. Over the last decade, numerous courses designed by some of the biggest names in world golf have opened here.
Tee Off at Paradise Island
The Sanchaya, Bintan Island
3 Days 2 Nights
At the corner of Bintan region facing the turquoise water of the South China Sea, the unrivaled tranquility of The Sanchaya offers you a perfect retreat combining lavish activities and golfing with the picturesque beauty of the untouched region in Northwest Indonesia.
Escape the hustle-bustle of a big city to the remote places where you can enhance your very own wellbeing.
- Reconnect with yourself and nature on a Beachside yoga class in Taghazout, Marocco
- Blend your own Ayurveda medicine with the master in Kerala, India
- Luxurious anti-aging traditional Korean medicine programme in Seoul, South Korea
- Enjoy a peat sauna and relaxing massages in Kuhmo Village, Finland
Floating Retreat for Body and Soul
Rascal Voyages Wellness Retreat
5 Days 4 Nights
Experience the “Mind and Body Training Retreat” on a cruise: Diving & Water activities, Yoga, Meditation, tailor-made menu, offer you the best of the wellness retreat on a luxury Rascal boat. Combined with an expedition of the world’s largest land reptile.
Lecture method is not the only method used nowadays. dREAMSCAPE combining different types of experience that helps young people learn sustainability, community development, languages, and many more.
- Participate in a Free the Children community orientation and safety overview in Africa
- Learn about Cook Island ecology and help prepare lunch with local community
- Prepare your dinner at a cooking class led by a local Japanese chef
- Learn about guerrilla fighting tactics during a tour of the Cù Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh
- Experience kilts, bagpipes and haggis as you absorb proud Scottish history in Edinburgh
Japan Educational Trip
Tokyo | Kyoto | Osaka
8 Days 7 Nights
Japan has always been a popular destination for overseas educational travel, with its rich culture and abundant learning opportunities attracting students and schools from all over the world every year. It is the perfect student travel destination