South Atoll, Maldives
Escape to W Maldives, a luxury 5-star private island resort setting the stage to fuel guests’ lust for life
Rates Starting From
USD 7,817 for 6 nights
4th – 9th May 2022
7 Days 6 Nights
Small Group Journeys / Charter
The Highlights of the Journey
- Imagine waking up to the sound of the waves drumming against the infinity pool, a wonderland of white-sand beaches, turquoise lagoons and breathtaking reefs
- From the moment you step onto this heart shaped island playground, welcoming infinite days amplified by the only music curator in the Maldives, playful guestrooms and innovative cocktails and cuisine creating a cutting edge lifestyle experience.
- W Maldives ‘Let it Glow’ theme is inspired by the glow in the dark jellyfish and luminous plankton that can be spotted in the shores of the private island resort.
- Steal away to our private island and dream up adventures of your own.
**Rates are for 7 days, 6 nights, public price
**No kids allowed, Adults only
Day 1 - 6
- Maldives Sea of Stars
- Witness the beauty of the sea of stars at W Maldives. If you thought the ocean could not possibly get any more beautiful, come in the right season and wait until night fall as the water comes to life and sparkles; showcasing one of the rarest natural spectacles on the planet.
- The spotting of the sea of stars is dependent on climate and the plankton growth throughout the year.
- Watch The Sands Glow
- Get ready to be amazed by the surreal glowing blue waters – caused by a natural chemical reaction knows as bioluminescence where microorganisms in the water are disturbed by oxygen. The result is a glittering and sparkling sea water, known as the sea of stars. As the waves crash on the beach, the water glows in the dark and acts like a mirror that reflects the sparkling stars above.
- Romance Abound
- Stroll along the beach at the resort, or step out of your Wonderful Beach Oasis and enjoy the contrast of the pristine sands, dark ocean and glowing waters in between. A magnificent sight to behold.
- This is by far the rarest of phenomenon you can experience in your lifetime – make it extra special with W Maldives’ private dining experience to amplify the magic.
- Cooking Class
- Join our chefs and prepare some amazing Maldivian dishes or grilled seafood straight from the ocean.
- W Hotels – The Store
- Who wants to go shopping? Find local crafts, fab jewelry, designer beach needs and more at W Hotels – The Store.
- Water sports in the Maldives are among the best in the world. If you are looking for a place where you are surrounded with turquoise waters and waves fueled with energy, then it’s time to grab your fins and head to WAVE – our in house water sports center.
- DREAM, SCREAM, SOUL & STYLE
- Experience the Seabob
- Full blast Seabob Wave
- Runner Jet Ski
- Fun Tube
- Windsurfing Lesson
- Cat Sailing (Solo, with Skipper, or Lessons)
- COMPLIMENTARY ACTIVITIES
- Take advantage of all W Maldives has to offer with complimentary activities to keep you busy; be it keeping fit doing stand-up paddle boarding or snorkeling around the island to find baby sharks.
- Charter W Maldives’ own private yacht ESCAPE and sail over the sparkling waters of the Maldives into the sunset on the most romantic nautical getaway to experience the Indian Ocean like never before.
- Length of 24 meters
- Beam of 6 meters
- Draft of 3 meters
- Three sails – a main sail, a spanker and a jib and displaces 76 tons
- Cruising at 8 knots.
- Two luxury cabins each features:
- A King size bed, flat screen TV, DVD player,
- Bose sound system, IPod connections, touch night lamps,
- Portholes and ensuite luxury bathrooms tiled with Bizassa glass mosaic and feature Duravit washbasin,
- Axor shower with jumbo showerhead and 6-nozzle massage sprayjet handset, egg-shaped Alessi bidet and WC.
- Experiences On ESCAPE
- Sunset Cruise
- Dinner on Escape – Your own private chef will be making magic in the galley by preparing your most favoured cuisine accompanied with the just the right glass of chilled wine on our luxury yacht ‘Escape’.
- Overnight Experience – When your wish is to encounter whale sharks we have to set course to the south of Ari Atoll which is an amazing adventure for divers and snorkelers. Maximum 2 couples as there are only 2 cabins.
- Explore The Ocean In Style
- Day charter / part day
- Airport transfer