Especially designed for the winter lovers to get ready to hurtle down the pistes or venturing along the snow-filled adventures
Skiing & WInter
Roaming down under for the winter adventure
- Hit the snowy slope of the Victorian Alps, known as the powder capital of Australia
- Uncover the secrets of winter in the Greater Blue Mountains
- Embrace a winter challenge by completing the Overland Track in the Tasmania Wilderness World Heritage
- Wash away your winter blues in the geothermal pools of Rotorua
- Grab your coat and go whale watching
- Explore the local wineries and enjoy a taste from white to red
- Ride up in the spectacular Southern Alps for one of the world’s best heli ski experience
Snowy Fun of Australia
Melbourne | Mount Buller
7 Days | 6 Nights
Just 3 hours from the heart of Melbourne, Mt Buller Ski Resort is the most accessible large snow resort in Australia. There are three terrain parks, each designed for different skill levels and two toboggan parks with dedicated snowmaking machines for plenty of snow play fun.
Take in wondrous snow-covered views while exploring some Asia spectacular places
- Witness the world’s largest snow and ice festivals
- Hit the slopes at one of the snowiest places on earth.
- Get close to see snow monkeys bathing in the wild.
- Cozy up to the hot springs
- Join the Tibetan new year by joining the local dance at Potala Palace
The Art of Japan
Tokyo | Osaka | Takayama | Hakuba | Hakone
17 Days | 16 Nights
Japan is a fascinating mix of modern technology and ancient history. You can find many castles and temples here, as well as ancient preserved forests. Traditional Shinto myths say the goddess Amaterasu created Japan.
Sapporo | Niseko
5 Days | 4 Nights
Experience real Japanese winter in Hokkaido with its greatest ski resorts especially known for its quality of fine powder snow, Niseko.
EUROPE, ARCTIC and RUSSIA
Experience a festive traditions from the magical Christmas markets to the winter wonderland of the Alps
- Choose your very own husky and hone your sledding skills, before setting off into the eerie light of the polar night.
- Embrace the sub-zero temperatures and take to the city’s outdoor ice rinks
- Escape into the sub-Arctic territory to catch a glimpse of the wilderness
- Rush with a leisurely cruise along the Rhine with stops at Europe’s twinkliest Christmas market
- Follow the wolves and lynx tracks, as their haunting howls ring out throughout the valleys
- Spend a day of nerve-searing adrenalin – navigating flashy supercars around an icy track circuit.
- Heli-surfing in snowy Iceland is essentially the sexiest thing you can do in a wetsuit
- Go skiing in the alps and join the apres ski scene
Classic Vienna Budapest in December
Vienna | Budapest
7 Days | 6 Nights
These two capitals, lush with magnificent cathedrals, imperial palaces and majestic castles, stand at the geographical heart of mainland Europe. it is also the season of Christmas markets with all their pretty lights and decorations.
Aurora Hunting and Skiing in Finland
Ivalo | Levi | Rovaniemi | Helsinki
10 Days | 9 Nights
Marvel at Mother Nature’s breathtaking beauty. As night falls over northern Finland, head deep into the wilderness with snowmobile in search of Aurora Borealis. Keep your eyes on the skies for the illusive swirls of color.
Snowflakes Season Europe
Lech | Berchtesgasden | Vienna | Budapest
11 Days | 10 Nights
There is nothing more magical than spending your winter holiday in Europe, especially during festive seasons. This journey will take you from the ski slope in Lech to dramatic city of Budapest.
CENTRAL and NORTH AMERICA
Combine the snow and solitude to warm up your spirits
- Channel your inner fort-builder by learning how to construct an igloo in the rugged Canadian mountains
- With line in hand and flanked by majestic mountain ranges rising in the distance, the ice fishing season starts in earnest
- Compete in your own winter games or joins the winter local festival
- Take a sleigh ride in the wilderness or a train through Alaska’s wonderland
- Road trip through the winter scenic beauty and marvel the wildlife on the way
- Snag a movie pass for the Sundance film festival
- Whale watching on the island paradise
- See migratory birds taking off in search of food
LATIN AMERICA and ANTARCTICA
Discover the wild nature of vast size and altitude contrasts
- Hang out with the 7 penguins you might see in Antartica
- Hike in Patagonia and cross path with rare wildlife sightseeings
- Ski or Snowboard in the Andes Mountains, the second-highest mountain range on the planet