Feel the cosmopolitan buzz of Lima. Bask in the soaring, rugged beauty of the Andes. Uncover the secrets of the floating islands of Lake Titicaca. Prepare your taste buds for a gourmet adventure like no other as you travel from city to mountain, lake to canyon.
Peruvian Culinary Adventure wih BelmondLima | Sacred Valley | Cusco | Puno | Arequipa
Highlights of the journey
- Tasting Peru’s national spirit or its classic Pisco Sour with expert bartender
- Visit to Pisaq, a small Andean village located in The Sacred Valley
- Round trip journey to Machu Picchu with Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Experience South America’s first luxury sleeper service
- Explores the beauty of the largest lake in South America
- Discover areas of the valley accessible only on horseback
**Rate is starting rate per person, based on USD
**Rate is based on 2 (two) person traveling together stay in one room
**Rate is subject to change depending on season and availability
Day 1 – 2
Lima | 2 Nights
Arrive in Lima where our representatives will be waiting to escort you to your hotel. Spend your first day exploring this vibrant city at your leisure or relaxing by the rooftop pool.
Lima Gastronomic Discovery
Surquillo Market & Ceviche Class
Head off to bustling, colorful Surquillo Market in the company of one of our expert chefs and discover an exciting array of Peruvian produce. Afterwards, join a private class and learn how to prepare traditional Peruvian ceviche.
Art & Mixology at Tragaluz
Enjoy an artfully tasteful afternoon in Tragaluz Restaurant. Learn about the work of acclaimed Peruvian painter Mateo Liebano, whose vibrant work adorns the walls, and sample delicious cocktails prepared by our bartenders.
Pisco Sour Lessons
While pisco may nowadays be a secret cocktail ingredient in hip bars around the world, there is nothing like tasting Peru’s national spirit or its classic Pisco Sour on home terrain. For the full experience, learn all about pisco at a fun lesson with one of our expert bartenders.
Day 3 – 4
Sacred Valley | 2 Nights
Fly from Lima to Cusco, where one of our representatives will be waiting to escort you to your accommodation in Sacred Valley. Flight duration is about 1 hour 15 minutes, and the drive from Cusco to Sacred Valley is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
On your journey into the Sacred Valley, enjoy a visit to Pisaq, a small Andean village located in The Sacred Valley. After settling in at the hotel, tour the organic garden in the company of one of in-house chefs and enjoy a delicious BBQ beside the river.
Experience Hiram Bingham & Afternoon Tea at Sanctuary Lodge
Travel from Ollantaytambo train station to Machu Picchu aboard the Belmond Hiram Bingham train. On arrival at Aguas Calientes, board the private bus to Machu Picchu to embark on a two-hour guided private tour of the legendary citadel.
Sit down to afternoon tea at Belmond Sanctuary Lodge before returning to Aguas Calientes to rejoin Belmond Hiram Bingham. Return to Ollantaytambo, enjoying fine dining and live music on the way.
Day 5 – 6
Cusco | 2 Nights
This morning you return to Cusco for 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Sacred Valley.
On the way visiting the amazing Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo, the dazzling Maras salt pans and Moray agricultural terraces. Lunch included at local restaurant.
Arrive at at your accommodation and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Cusco Culinary Journey
Chef for a Day
Join our Chef on a discovery tour of San Pedro market and its delicious Andean produce, enjoy a cooking lesson using the ingredients you chose at the market, and then indulge in a sublime three-course dinner with live opera or classical music. Bartender will also prepare a cocktail for you using local fruits.
Mini Desserts & Mini Pizza for Mini Chef
In these fun pastry classes, little chefs learn how to prepare bear-shaped vanilla cookies using quinoa flour, or how to prepare mini ham and cheese and vegetable pizzas with expert’s assistance. At the end they will be given a cuddly teddy, “Leoncio”, the hotel’s mascot.
Discover the history of Belmond Secret Garden and the many local herbs grown here. Choose your preferred ingredient, such as muña or peppermint, and your butler will snip it, wash it and brew it into a delicious infusion, which you can enjoy with either an international or Andean afternoon tea of mini sandwiches, delicate cakes, brownies and cookies, all freshly prepared.
Day 7 – 9
Belmond Andrean Explorer | 2 Nights
Board the Belmond Andean Explorer train in Cusco, the ancient capital of the Inca empire. Settle down and unwind in your luxurious cabin as the train begins its journey to the southeast towards Puno
Highlight of the Journey:
- Visit Raqch’i. Once an important control of point for the Incas, it is today a fascinating archaeological site brimming with history.
- Soak up the sensational sunset over La Raya Mountain range
- Catch the breathtaking sunrise across Lake Titicaca
- Explores the eclectic beauty and rich diversity of life on Lake Titicaca, the largest lake in South America and home to many islands.
- Traditional boat-ride out to the Uros Islands, stunning man-made lands carefully created from woven reeds that are constantly being replenished.
- Taquile island, a beautiful island with a way of life barely touched by time.
- Enjoy a private lunch on Collata Beach, with demonstrations from traditional dancers and artisanal workers.
- Enjoy afternoon tea at the station before departing on to Arequipa.
- Early-morning excursion to the spellbinding, rugged scenery of Lake Lagunillas.
- Visit Sumbay Caves, home to fascinating cave paintings that estimated to be almost 8,000 years old.
Day 9 – 11
Arequipa | 2 Night
After disembarkation, you will be then transfer to Colca Canyon for 3-hour drive.
Choose Your Activities
Here are some of the list of activities you can do during your stay:
Peruvian Paso Horseback Riding
Discover areas of the valley accessible only on horseback, stopping to rest by the river as the horses drink from the cool waters.
Visit this stunning viewpoint to appreciate the plunging depths of the Colca Canyon while admiring majestic Andean condors soaring over the valley.
Exploring the Colca Canyon
Plunge into the canyon on an exhilarating full-day tour. Explore the enchanting villages that dot its slopes and hike through awe-inspiring landscapes of zigzag trails, vertiginous terraces and thermal baths.
Help farm workers bottle-feed the young alpacas. It’s a great opportunity to get close to one of the region’s most adorable creatures and learn about life on Peruvian farms.
Arequipa Gourmet Expeditions
Discover the centuries-old method of making this spiced meat and vegetable dish, which is baked among hot stones in the earth.
Picnic in the Orchard
Join us in the orchard to learn about the rich health benefits of our local herbs. Select your favorite and we’ll serve it up as a refreshing and restorative tisane accompanied by local snacks.
Discover the secrets of Peruvian cuisine during lessons with our expert chefs. Learn about the textures and flavors that make these dishes so distinctive.
Bring your youngsters along to the hotel farm and we’ll introduce them to native Peruvian species, including guinea pigs and alpacas.
Let us entice you with our sizzling barbecue, a chance for you to prepare and savor a variety of succulent meats and a world of flavors
Free time at your own leisure before your private transfer drive you to the airport for your International flight back home via Lima or continuing your journey.
End of Journey.
- package: Starts from $8,690
- Allow additional guests: No
- Summer Break in Maldives
- Bucket List, Experiences, Group of Friends, Skiing Winter
- Bucket List, Family & Young, Group of Friends
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise
- Experiences, Family & Young, Skiing Winter
- Experiences, Group of Friends