Experience the “Mind and Body Training Retreat” on a cruise: Diving & Water activities, Yoga, Meditation, tailor-made menu, offer you the best of the wellness retreat on a luxury Rascal boat. Combined with an expedition of the world’s largest land reptile.
Floating Retreat for Body and SoulKomodo National Park, Indonesia
Highlights of the journey
- Stay 4 nights in the finest luxurious yacht with best build for sailing in last paradise on earth
- Enjoy our designed program to restore and revitalize both mind and body
- Sail with the tender boat surrounding the Rinca for a thrilling observation on the World’s largest lizard of Komodo
- Cruise through the secluded area of National park for diving, snorkeling and other water sports
*Rate is inclusive of 10% VAT
*Rate is based on US Dollar, per person for 2 (two) person stay in 1 Cabin
*Rate is for 4 (four) nights
*Rate is subject to change
Day 1 – 5
Komodo National Park | 4 Nights
DAY 1 | LABUAN BAJO – SABOLAN
Take a morning flight from Bali and arrive on board to meet Rascal’s crew and your fellow passengers. We begin our journey towards Sabolan and enjoy lunch on the way. Spend the afternoon diving, snorkeling or wakeboarding before doing an afternoon Meditation.
Then you can enjoy some sunset canapés and signature cocktails on the top deck.
We will make our way to Siaba Besar while we do Morning Yoga to start your day. Then continued by a morning snorkel/dive with Green and Hawksbill Turtles. There is also the option of a second morning dive at Mawan Island to find reef Manta Rays. Lunch is served as we make our way to Rinca Island. After lunch, we step on land and go for a trek to see Komodo Dragons (you can also see deer, wild boar, longtail macaque monkeys and water buffalo). After sunset Meditation and drinks on the top deck, we head over to Winilu Island for a private beach BBQ.
Sunrise Yoga to start your day and then we start sailing to Padar Island for a beach day. Enjoy kayaking, SUP, volleyball, badminton or just enjoying the view. A picnic lunch will be served on the beach. For those that wish to dive in the afternoon, there are several quality dive sites nearby. Later in the afternoon, we will go for a sunset trek to the top of Padar Besar. Dinner is served onboard.
Morning Yoga Sunrise while we make our way back to Lintah strait for a drift dive/snorkel on Tattawa Besar. After lunch, there is an option of diving at Gili Lawa Laut during falling tide at “Shot Gun”. Often, we see reef manta rays feeding and cleaning here together with reef sharks. In the late afternoon, we will sail into the Sunset and enjoy a special traditional Indonesian Rijstafel dinner.
DAY 5 | DEPARTURE
After breakfast, there is time for one more sunrise Yoga and wakeboarding session. Lunch is served on the way back to Labuan Bajo and check-out is at 1 pm.
End of the journey
- package: Starts from $4,146
- Allow additional guests: No
- Experiences, Family & Young, Skiing Winter
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise, Luxury Expeditions
- Experiences, Group of Friends, Luxury Expeditions
- Experiences, Skiing Winter
- Bucket List, Family & Young, Group of Friends
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise