Experience Punta Mita’s inviting seaside playground. The sparkling waters, pristine beaches, coral reefs and occasionally rocky coast, inspire a host of delightful experiences, above and below the surface: sport fishing, sea kayaking, whale watching, surfing, paddle boarding, sailing, windsurfing, kite-surfing, diving, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and more.
Deep Sea Fishing in Punta MintaPunta Minta, Mexico
Highlights of the journey
- Enjoy an excellent deep-sea fishing expeditions depart from Punta Mita on a regular basis. You will have the opportunity to journey out to where the water is deepest, and you can thoroughly enjoy your opportunity to haul in that incredible catch of a lifetime.
- Enjoy and relax on our preferred resort and while on your free day, you can enjoy activities such as bicycles, paddle boards, ocean kayaks and many more.
**Rates are per person based on USD and 2/4 people traveling together
Day 1 – 5
Punta Mita | 4 Nights
Upon arrival at Puerto Vallarta Airport, Punta Mita, Mexico you will be greeted by our local representative and privately transferred to your accommodation.
During your stay enjoy relaxing days. You can do shopping and have a sightseeing around the city.
Experience excellent deep-sea fishing expeditions which depart from Punta Mita on a regular basis. You will have the opportunity to journey out to where the water is deepest, and you can thoroughly enjoy your opportunity to haul in that incredible catch of a lifetime.
Deep-sea fishing is a fun activity, but it can also require a lot of energy. You want to arrive rested and refreshed because some of these fish will fight you for hours. Make sure to drink plenty of water while you fish, and you should bring a sun hat, plenty of sun block and a good lip balm.
You can also enjoy activities such as bicycles, paddle boards, ocean kayaks and many more.
After your trip ends you will be privately transferred from your accommodation to the Puerto Vallata Airport for Departure flight.
- package: Starts from $2,500
- Allow additional guests: No
- Experiences, Family & Young
- Summer Break in Maldives
- Bucket List, Experiences, Family & Young, Group of Friends
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise
- Bucket List, Family & Young, Group of Friends