Be a part of Disney Cruise Line, find out the magic together with the family explore one of the largest city on New Providence Island, and also discover Award Winner for Best Cruise Line Private Island in Disney Castaway Cay.
Bahamian Cruise by Disney Cruise LinesPort Canaveral | Nassau | Disney Castaway Cay | Port Canaveral
Highlights of the journey
- Experience Old World colonial charm and island recreation at this important commercial and cultural center in the tropics.
- Discover the 2019 Cruise Critic Destination Award-winner for Best Cruise Line Private Island, Disney Castaway Cay
- Swim with dolphins at Atlantis, Paradise Island as shore excursion upon a stop in Nassau
**Rates are based on Verandah Category for Comfortable & Concierge Category for Luxury in US Dollar
**Rates are based on 2 (two) people traveling together staying in one stateroom
**Rates are based on low season rate and subject to change depending on the availability
Port Canaveral, Florida | Embark
Cape Canaveral is a place to explore the skies, the seas and the magical places in between and the gateway to Walt Disney World Resort and home of the world-famous Kennedy Space Center
The Cape has all kinds of outdoor adventures, with some of the best surfing beaches on the East Coast. If deep-sea fishing is more your style, journey out on a charter, where you can try to catch mullet, snapper, and more.
Check out the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, where bald eagles, manatees, and alligators are just a few of the species that call the Cape home. You can also stroll through the Brevard Zoo to the “Paws-On Interactive Zone,” where you can be just a whisker away from many fascinating animals native to Florida.
Today, Embark the ship and start the journey with disney cruises
Nassau, the capital of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is the largest city on New Providence Island. Nassau has long stood as a harbor of immense appeal to tourists seeking its agreeable climate, natural beauty, world-class leisure, and scintillating nightlife. Its proximity to the United States—just 180 miles off the coast of Miami, Florida—has also helped secure its status as a popular vacation resort.
Explore the city and do :
- Swim with dolphins at Atlantis, Paradise Island
- View coral reefs and exotic fish from a semi-submarine
- Ascend the Queen’s Staircase to Fort Fincastle
Disney Castaway Cay
Discover the 2019 Cruise Critic Destination Award-winner for Best Cruise Line Private Island. Castaway Cay invites cruisers to enjoy balmy tropical weather and world-class recreation on a Bahamian oasis with signature Disney hospitality. After disembarking on Castaway Cay, you can obtain beach towels and use your convenient Key to the World cards for retail transactions on the island. Everything needed for the perfect beach getaway is here—from lounge chairs and beach umbrellas to tasty food and family-friendly entertainment.
Explore the island and do ;
- Bring the family together for swimming, snorkeling, biking, kayaking and more
- Kids can ride 2 winding waterslides and socialize inside exclusive clubs
- At a private beach, adults sip on cocktails, sunbathe and enjoy massages
There’s never a dull moment aboard the Disney Fantasy! With a near-endless number of activities, eateries, and experiences for the entire family, it’s easy to not ever want to leave the ship.
Some things to do ;
- Watch a Broadway-quality musical and splash it up in a freshwater pool
- Savor upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks, and room service
- Find one-of-a-kind fun in unique clubs designed for kids, teens, tweens, and adults
Port Canaveral, Florida | Disembark
Disembark from Disney cruise lines, enjoy the rest of the day with free time for leisure, or flying back to your country.
- package: Starts from $780
- Allow additional guests: No
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise
- Summer Break in Maldives
- Bucket List, Experiences, Family & Young, Group of Friends
- Experiences, Group of Friends
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise
- Experiences, Group of Friends, Small Group Journeys, Sport & Hobbies