Cruise from the Emerald City of Seattle to the wilds of Alaska for seven spectacular days, Pan for gold, feast at a salmon bake and visit a musher camp, Look for salmon in the water as you stroll and shop along the elevated walkway, and witness the unparalleled glacier view.
Alaska Round Trip from Seatlle by Norwegian EncoreSeattle | Juneau | Skagway | Glacier Bay National Park | Ketchikan | Viktoria | Seattle
Highlights of the journey
- Visit the great walking town is Ketchikan, the salmon capital of the
- Be awe of the views from 180-degree observation lounge of Norwegian Encore
- Witness the unparalleled glacier view from Tracy Arm Fjord, icefields and glacier bay national park
- Roam the spacious lawns of stunning Butchart Gardens with its exotic flora, unusual topiary, and exquisite fountains
**Rates are based on Balcony category for Comfortable & Haven Suite Category for Luxury in US Dollar
**Rates are based on 2 (two) people traveling together staying in one stateroom
**Rates are based on low season rate and subject to change depending on the availability
Seattle, Washington | Embark
Cruise from the Emerald City of Seattle to the wilds of Alaska for seven spectacular days. Pan for gold, feast at a salmon bake and visit a musher camp in Skagway. This town is easy to explore on foot, but the White Pass Railway will reveal Alaska’s beautiful interior.
Another great walking town is Ketchikan, the salmon capital of the world. Look for salmon in the water as you stroll and shop along the elevated walkway at Creek Street. For whales, take a sightseeing tour to Misty Fjords. Before or after your cruise, get to know Seattle and its landmark attractions like Pike Place Market. Spend a few hours shopping, dining and watching them throw fish at the seafood counters. For exhilarating views, head to the top of the Space Needle.
Enjoy this day at sea as you travel to your next port of call. This is an opportunity to swim, catch some sun on the deck or take advantage of the many activities that are onboard your ship. Eat heartily, take a nap, and get ready for the next port of call! This is what makes cruising so great.
Glacier Bay National Park
Viktoria, British Colombia
Seattle | Disembark
After disembarking from Norwegian Encore, you may have a free time for leisure to explore Seattle before flying back to your country.
Seattle sitting between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, the city’s shoreline offers piers, waterside attractions, and a variety of water tours. Mount Rainier, the highest mountain in Washington, is less than 60 miles away, and on a clear day, it dominates the southeastern horizon of Seattle. About the same distance north of the city sits Mount Baker, one of the snowiest places in the world.
- package: Starts from $1,349
- Allow additional guests: No
- Bucket List, Family & Young, Group of Friends
- Experiences, Group of Friends, Small Group Journeys, Sport & Hobbies
- Summer Break in Maldives
- Experiences, Family & Young, Skiing Winter
- Experiences, Luxury Cruise
- Bucket List, Experiences, Group of Friends, Skiing Winter