Hotel Fairmont Maldives – Sirru Fen Fushi
North Atoll, Maldives
Located on the Shaviyani Atoll, which boasts one of the country’s largest resort lagoon, Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is more than just your personal hideaway..
Rates Starting From
USD 5,756 for 6 nights
4th – 9th May 2022
7 Days 6 Nights
Small Group Journeys / Charter
The Highlights of the Journey
- The”secret water island” as dubbed by the locals glistens like a pearl
- Poster white sand beaches fringed with swaying palms, kissed by the turquoise waters of the 600-hectare lagoon
- With 120 villas connect you to the natural beauty of this secluded island and surround you with locally inspired design and indulgent comfort
- Enhance your stay with our special offers and packages and turn the simple moments of life into memories of a lifetime
**Rates are for 7 days, 6 nights, public price
Day 1 - 6
- Family Art Studio
- Be inspired to create, whenever the mood strikes. Art Studio offers all the tools and materials to paint, sculpt or draw on your own or under the instructions of our talented resident artist.
- Pick the perfect coconut and let your inner artist draw inspirations to paint the beautiful Maldives scenery or create a braided shell bracelet as a gift for your loved one at home. Let your muse be your guide, grab a canvas and express yourself
- Family Cooking Class
- Discover authentic Maldivian cuisine, aromatic herbs and cooking techniques under the guidance of the local chef. This fun and interactive cooking class caters to both adults and children, perfect for a fun-filled activity during your holiday.
- Fish is typically the order of the day – and why not when you can enjoy freshly caught tuna from the abundance of the Indian Ocean. You could also request other recipes from the chef during your cooking class.
- Aerial Yoga
- Creative and fitness inspired yoga practice allowing you to explore asanas (postures) in a different way. Experience the benefits of inversions and gentle traction while strengthening your core and grip.
- This is an excellent compliment to you mat practice and an exhilarating option for beginner yogis and veterans alike. When you open up space in your body, you open up space in your mind. Yoga is the practice of awareness of body, mind and spirit.
- Bespoke Tennis with Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis Academy
- Whether you are a beginner or an expert, playing a match amidst swaying palm trees and the inviting tropical weather is a must-do treat while at the resort.
- The court is perfectly situated between the island’s lush tropical jungle and pristine beach. The outdoor tennis court is also lit for night play, allowing guests to improve their game any time through personalized tennis programs.
- Snorkel out to pristine house reef to encounter fascinating marine life in the company of an experienced guides. Whether it’s right outside your doorstep on the water villa, or a journey of a lifetime with a snorkeling session to the Coralarium with our resident marine biologist.
- For the ultimate underwater experience, try a diving trip with our partner, Sub Oceanic to the 9-kilometre house reef, home to the manta ray cleaning stations. Experienced guides could also help you to start your diving journey or diving certification on the island.
- Coralarium, where Land, Sea, and Art Collide
- The Coralarium is situated in the centre of the largest developed coral lagoon in the Maldives, on the island resort of Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi and is a semi-submerged tidal gallery that interlinks the skyline, inter-tidal waterline and seabed.
- The ever-changing museum conceptualized as your portal to the abundant sea life and pristine house reef surrounding our world-class resort, is also the Maldives’ first and only coral regeneration project in the form of an underwater art installation.
- Marine Biology with in House Biologist
- Resident Marine Biologist
- Marine Environmental Management post graduate degree at the University of York
- Studied coral reef ecosystems
- Collected data on whale sharks for his dissertation with the Maldives Whale Shark Research Program
- Graduated from University of Exeter in the United Kingdom where he studied Conservation Biology and Ecology
- Took a coral reef research internship in Seychelles while obtaining his PADI Divemaster certification.
- Assistant Marine Biologist at Fairmont Maldives, helping the resort to contribute to and protect the abundant marine life around the island.
- Also some of the excursions with the Biologists are:
- House Reef Snorkel & Reef Cleaning
- Snorkel out to our house reef, a home to over 350 different fish species as well as the perfect place to meet our resident turtles.
- Here you have the opportunity to help contribute to the global effort of protecting the world’s oceans from the threat of pollution. A couple of times a month, these two will lead a team of both staff and guests to help remove trash from the coral reef ecosystem.
- House Reef Snorkel & Reef Cleaning
- Turtle & Manta Research
- Collaboration with the Manta Trust by providing photo ID updates of all our Manta encounters (currently helped identify 30 individual Manta Rays
- Also another collaboration with the Olive Ridley Project by providing photo ID updates of all our turtle encounters (currently identified 42 new turtles)
- List of Water Sports
- Jet Ski
- Wake Boarding
- Knee Boarding
- Fun Tubes (inflatables)
- Catamaran Sailing
- Canoe & Standup Paddleboard