Boston | Salem | Cape Cod | Miami | The Bahamas
Experience this unique experience by visiting and learning the history of the most haunted spot in Salem. Close the journey by unwind by the beach of Miami and The Bahamas.
13 Days 12 Nights
The Highlights of the Journey
- Ignite the Halloween vibe by visiting the most haunted spots in Salem
- Explore the beautiful Cape Cod a long with a bit haunted tour
- Enjoy your relaxing time at the bustling city of Boston
- Relaxing by beach paradise like no other in Miami and The Bahamas
**Rates are per person based on USD and 2 people traveling together
Day 1 - 3
Salem | 2 Nights
Arrival in Boston, and continue your journey to Salem via best scenic road along the coast on MA 1A. The journey will take around 30 minutes.
It offers a journey of discovery though one of the country’s most picturesque and historically significant regions full with breathtaking vistas, working harbors and quaint villages.
Wake up to the capital of witch craft city, Salem is an especially good town to experience the Halloween.
Salem Optional Activities (all in private):
- Explore a bit of the witch city, Salem. There are many museums and historical sites but the following are especially worthwhile:
- Burying Point the oldest cemetery in Salem (dating from 1637) and next to it is the Salem Witch Trials Memorial, dedicated on the 300th anniversary of that tragic event.
- Cry Innocent’ is a theatrical production at Old Town Hall reenacting the trial of young Bridget Bishop, with the audience serving as the jury.
- Visit The House of Seven Gables, New England’s oldest wooden mansion built in 1668 and made famous through the fiction of Nathaniel Hawthorne, author of The Scarlet Letter.
- Visit and pay your respects to those that lost their lives during the Salem Witch Trials and learn a little about the subject.
- Make your own edible doughssant monsters for $3 at Bit Bar. Also includes $3 in game tokens! Part of Salem Haunted Happenings Wicked Wednesday programming. Location: Bit Bar. 50 Saint Peter Street Salem, MA 01970
Day 3 - 5
Cape Cod | 2 Nights
Continue your journey to Cape Cod via Plymouth where cranberry bog harvests brighten the landscape. The changing leaves signal the start of autumn, and there is no better way to appreciate them than with a scenic drive. The journey will take around 2 hours.
Get an up-close view on foliage scenic drive from Boston to Cape Cod via I-93 south. Take MA-24 south to MA-104 in Bridgewater. Then follow MA-106 through Halifax and Carver into Plymouth.
Arrive at the hotel, relax and enjoy the afternoon at Ocean Edge Cape Cod Village.
Explore Cape Cod on your own by taking a walk through its pristine beaches like Point, Nauset, and Coast Guard Beach. Do not miss to visit some of Cape Cod’s other beautiful stretches, such as Chatham’s Lighthouse Beach and Cape Cod Natural History Museum.
In the evening, join the walking tour of the historic and haunted “Old Kings Highway” in Barnstable Village. As the tour starts you will hear stories of the conflict between the Loyalists and the American Whigs (Patriots) and how England had a stronghold on this small quaint town. There are over ten stops on the tour and eight have ghost stories. You will visit Cobb’s Hill Cemetery where many strange and unusual things have taken place. As the tours ends you will enter the darken “Old Jail” built in 1690’s by the order of Massachusetts Bay Colony Courts, which is actively haunted.
Cape Cod Optional activities :
Meet the Cape Cod Seal
Take a private adventure cruise from Orleans to Chatham Harbor to see seals in their natural habitat, swimming and playing, and on occasion hauled out on tidal sandbars. In between, pass by marshes and stop at islands to collect shells and other Cape Cod treasures.
Cape Cod with a private guide
Get off-road and explore the lunar landscape of the dunes beyond Province-town. Your private guide will take you to see the shacks that have been inhabited over the years by legends like Tennessee Williams and Jackson Pollock and are still rented to artists today. Then take a journey off the beaten path to explore the historical Cape Cod Race-point Lighthouse up close and personal.
Day 5 - 7
Boston | 2 Nights
On the way to Boston, enroute to Chatham town for very early to visit “A can’t-miss experience” the Chatham Fish Pier Market and watch fishermen unloading their latest catch. Grab a seat by the waterfront and see/sample what they brought in that day.
After lunch, another foliage drive route from Cape Cod to Boston via Plymouth to Kingston and Hanover. Then enjoy a scenic driver through Weymouth before arriving in Boston.
Stroll the bustling city of Boston or enjoy your free day at leisure.
Day 7 - 10
Miami | 3 Nights
Take three hours and half flight to Miami.
Miami is one of the world’s most popular vacation spots, with trendy nightlife, beaches, art galleries and world-class hotels.
Enjoy your free days by relaxing by the beach or spot some cool autumn events.
Day 10 - 13
The Bahamas | 3 Nights
Upon arrival in Bahamas, VIP airport team will meet inside to take you to fast track the immigration and escort you to the car.
Fill your day by strolling the resort’s beach or try some watersport activities.
End of journey.