Baa Atoll, Maldives
Short Escape to Paradise of Four Seasons Landaa Giravaru
Welcome to one of the world’s most beautiful islands: a natural UNESCO Biosphere Reserve wilderness where tiffany blues, jungle greens and dazzling whites meet innovation, conservation and wellness with equal, vibrant intensity.
November – April
4 Days 3 Nights
Short Break | Group of Friends
The Highlights of the Journey
- Enjoy the wide options of complimentary activities during your stay
- ‘Fly’ underwater and glide through massive shoals of colourful fish, above coral formations, and alongside dolphins, turtles, sharks and rays in the world’s first DeepFlight Super Falcon 3S, a three-person submarine
- Channel your inner Jacques Cousteau for an incredible journey of discovery into the underwater world of two of the ocean’s most majestic creatures—manta rays and whale sharks.
- Sail the short distance from Landaa’s Fuego shore to a private platform in the moonlit lagoon to enjoy the mid-ocean dinner like no other
**Rates are starting room rate per person for 3 nights, based on USD, and 2 people traveling together in one room
Day 1 - 4
Four Seasons Landaa Giravaru | 3 Nights
Combining innovation, wellness and conservation, our Resort is a 44-acre wonderland in the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. After landing at Male International Airport (MLE), your journey to Landaa Giraavaru continues with a 35-minute seaplane flight, giving you a spectacular view of the crystalline waters and remote islands.
**Most of the seaplane only operates until 2pm – 3pm, if your flight arrive later you must spend a night at nearby accommodation in Male Island or you can combine with Four Seasons Kuda Huraa that can be accessed by boat
Here’s what you can experience during your stay at Four Seasons Landaa Giravaru
Enjoy Complimentary Activities
Immerse yourself in the following complimentary activities of the resort:
- Self-guided yoga energy trail and daily classes
- Dosha-determining consultation with Ayuverdic Physician
- Snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Lifestyle talks at our Ayuverdic Retreat
‘Fly’ Underwater in a Personal Submarine
Glide through massive shoals of colourful fish, above coral formations, and alongside dolphins, turtles, sharks and rays in the world’s first DeepFlight Super Falcon 3S, a three-person submarine. When submerged, the dome of your personal cockpit seems to disappear into the water, immersing you in a 360-degree experience of one of the richest ecosystems on Earth: the Maldives’ only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. You’ll be among the first in the world to be acquainted with the subaquatic life of the Baa Atoll via this new and environmentally respectful technology, which is making its global premiere exclusively at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru.
Be Manta Ray Scientist for a Day
Channel your inner Jacques Cousteau for an incredible journey of discovery into the underwater world of two of the ocean’s most majestic creatures—manta rays and whale sharks. Exclusive to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, home to the Maldivian Manta Ray Project, your thrilling day of science and adventure begins when you hop aboard a dhoni with some of the world’s leading experts on manta rays. Cruise the turquoise waters of the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, where you’ll learn to spot these gentle giants in the water, help record essential environmental information and learn to take identification photos, a critical component of manta ray conservation. When you’re ready to take your oceanic study to new depths, free-dive into the Indian Ocean to observe these spectacular sea creatures in their natural underwater habitat.
**Experience available during the manta ray season from June to October.
Enjoy the Mid-Ocean Dinner
Sail the short distance from Landaa’s Fuego shore to a private platform in the moonlit lagoon. Marvelously marooned, await each course exclusively delivered by boat.
End of the journey.