San Francisco | Yosemite National Park
Bespoke Journey to USA
In San Francisco, families will never run out of fun adventures. Every neighborhood has something special to offer adults and children of all ages. This journey also completed by Yosemite National Park, it welcomes you to experience this majestic park in all four seasons. Explore things to do, such as seeing awe-inspiring vistas, granite icons, breath-taking waterfalls, and discovering fascinating history.
March – November
7 Days 6 Nights
Family / Group Friend
The Highlights of the Journey
- Enjoy fascinating ﬂora, fauna, and history of Yosemite National Park
- Explore the best highlight of San Francisco such as Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, etc
- Learn science in a fun way at Exploratorium
**Rates are per person based on USD and 2 people traveling together
San Francisco | 1 Night
San Francisco’s charm lies in its neighborhoods, which give the city its utter uniqueness. Union Square is in the heart of the city and the hub of the shopping district. North Beach is known for its Italian heritage, bakeries and restaurants. The Marina District has some of the most elegant homes in San Francisco, and the waterfront is where shopping and dining are at their best.
Your guide will meet you at your San Francisco hotel, where you will board your private Sprinter van for transfer to your accommodation at Yosemite National Park. Along the way, enjoy refreshments and information from your guide. Your transfer may take anywhere from four to six hours with breaks included.
Day 2 - 3
Yosemite National Park | 2 Nights
During your stay at Yosemite National Park you will enjoy a drive through the park, stopping along the way to take in views of the dynamic landscape and stunning wildlife. Your guide can take you on many short walks throughout the day or you may opt for a longer hike to a mountain vista. This trip is tailored to you and your family, so we can make adjustments to the day based on your interests. As you breathe in the fall air, your private guide will share fascinating information about the park’s ﬂora, fauna, and history.
Sights may include: Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Fall, Mariposa Grove, Glacier Point, Wawona, Royal Arches, Turtleback Dome, Three Brothers, Leaning Tower, Ribbon Fall, Cathedral Spires, Yosemite Chapel, Vernal Falls, and Nevada Falls
You will be transferred back to San Francisco after wonderful days at Yosemite National Park.
Day 4 - 7
San Francisco | 3 Nights
Enjoy many of the best highlights of San Francisco, including:
- The Fisherman’s Wharf to see the sea lions and Pier 39
- Musee Mecanique, an arcade of early 20th century arcade games in perfect working order
- The Exploratorium, a museum of science, technology, and arts in San Francisco
- Chinatown – Fortune Cookie Factory at 56 Ross Alley, off of Jackson
- The Painted Ladies Houses from the TV show Full House.
- Presidio (Walt Disney Museum, Lover’s Lane, Andy Goldsworthy’s wood line, etc…)
- Rodeo Beach
- Stop off at the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands to take pictures for a view 750’ above bay.
- Lombard Street – The World’s most famous Crooked Street.
You will also visit various shopping stores (Cartier, Hermes, Goyard, Louis Vuitton and more) including Union Square. Afterward, you will go to the amazing Twin Peaks to see the spectacular view of San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area as a whole! This is a great spot to take pictures!
End of journey.