Travel Auction Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale and Terms of Guarantee are dREAMSCAPE Travel Network & Club and the Consignor’s entire agreement with the purchaser and any bidders relative to the property listed in this catalogue.
The Conditions of Sale, Terms of Guarantee, the glossary, if any, and all other contents of this catalogue are subject to amendment by us by the posting of such amendments on the dREAMSCAPE’s website (www.my-dreamscape.com). The property will be offered by us as agent for the Consignor, unless the catalogue indicates otherwise.
By participating in any sale, you acknowledge that you are bound by these Conditions of Sale and Terms of Guarantee.
1. Per Item Unless otherwise stated, all bids are per item as numbered in the catalogue.
2. Bidding When you click on ‘Place a Bid’ on an item, you will be prompted to either log in to your dREAMSCAPE’s digital portal account or to request a dREAMSCAPE account if you do not already have one. Once you have either created an account or logged into your account, you will be presented with the Conditions of Sale for the auction in which that item is offered. Once you have accepted the Conditions of Sale, you may proceed with placing a bid on that lot or any other lot in that auction. All bids placed in that auction are governed by the Conditions of Sale for that auction.
You may bid at or above the starting bid displayed on the online platform. You may also input a maximum bid which, upon confirmation, will be executed automatically up to this predefined maximum value in response to other bids, including bids placed by dREAMSCAPE on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of the reserve (if applicable). Bids placed by dREAMSCAPE on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of the reserve, will be counted toward the total bid count displayed on the online platform. The current bid status will be visible to all bidders, however, your account ID and name will be visible only to you. If the status of your bid changes, you will receive notifications via email and website push notifications.
As soon as you place and confirm your bid amount, your bid is submitted. You accept and agree that bids submitted by you are final. Neither dREAMSCAPE nor the Consignor is responsible for any errors in bidding. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the dREAMSCAPE online bidding system will be the purchaser. dREAMSCAPE has absolute and sole discretion in the case of error or dispute with respect to bidding, and whether during or after the sale, to determine the successful bidder, to re-open the bidding, to cancel the sale or to re-offer and re-sell the item in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive.
By participating in the sale, you represent and warrant that any bids placed by you, or on your behalf, are not the product of any collusive or other anti-competitive agreement and are otherwise consistent with federal and state antitrust law.
By participating in the sale, you represent and warrant that:
(a) The bidder and/or purchaser is not subject to trade sanctions, embargoes or any other restriction on trade in the jurisdiction in which it does business as well as under the laws of of Indonesia (KUHP), or the laws and regulations of Singapore
(b) Where acting as agent (with dREAMSCAPE prior written consent), the principal is not a Sanctioned Person(s) nor owned (or partly owned) or controlled by Sanctioned Person(s); and
(c) The bidder and/or purchaser undertakes that none of the purchase prices will be funded by any Sanctioned Person(s), nor will any party be involved in the transaction including financial institutions, freight forwarders or other forwarding agents or any other party be a Sanctioned Person(s) nor owned (or partly owned) or controlled by a Sanctioned Person(s), unless such activity is authorized in writing by the government authority having jurisdiction over the transaction or in applicable law or regulation.
dREAMSCAPE reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse your participation in the auction or to revoke your permission to participate before, during or after the sale. Bidders should also consult the dREAMSCAPE Website for the most up to date cataloguing of the property in this catalogue. Bidders are responsible for making themselves aware of all available notices, which will be posted online.
3. Withdrawal We reserve the right to withdraw any property before, during and after the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
4. Closing Bidding Bids may be submitted from the start of the auction until bidding on the specific item closes. An end time will be displayed for each item on the lot detail page. Item will close in one-minute increments unless a bid is placed within 5 minutes of an item’s scheduled end time, in which case we will extend the sale of that lot by 5 minutes from the time of the last bid. The extension of any one item’s closing time does not affect any other item’s closing time; therefore, it is possible that items will close out of numerical lot order. Upon the closing of each lot, you will receive another email and push notification indicating whether you have won or lost each lot on which you have placed a bid.
5. Cancelling Bids A bidder may cancel a bid placed in an online sale only if either (a) the description of the lot or the condition report for the item listed in the catalogue has been materially revised after the bid was placed or (b) notice regarding the item has been posted on dREAMSCAPE website after the bid was placed. For further information, please contact dREAMSCAPE at email@example.com
6. Record of Sale The record of sale kept by dREAMSCAPE will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes. In the event of a discrepancy between any online records or messages provided to you and the record of sale kept by dREAMSCAPE, the record of sale will govern.
Successful bidders will be notified and invoiced by dREAMSCAPE after the sale. In the event of any discrepancy between any online purchase information and the invoice sent to you by dREAMSCAPE following the sale, the invoice prevails.
7. Purchaser’s Responsibility Subject to fulfilment of all of the conditions set forth herein, at the close of an item, the contract between the consignor and the purchaser is concluded with an invoice, and the winning bidder thereupon will pay the full purchase price or such part as we may require within 24 hours. Title in a purchased item will not pass until dREAMSCAPE has received the full purchase price in cleared funds. The purchaser’s obligation to immediately pay the full purchase price or such part as we may require is absolute and unconditional and is not subject to any defences, setoffs or counterclaims of any kind whatsoever. dREAMSCAPE is not obligated to release the item to the purchaser until title to the item has passed and any earlier release does not affect the passing of title or the Purchaser’s unconditional obligation to pay the full purchase price. Please note dREAMSCAPE reserves the right to refuse to accept payment from a source other than the buyer of record. The item purchased will be delivered by dREAMSAPE: (a) online confirmation will be delivered within 24 hours after payment received and (b) physical item (if any) will be delivered to purchaser address within 30 calendar day after payment received.
Upon the expiration of such 30 calendar day period or upon such earlier release, as applicable: (i) the purchaser bears full liability for any and all loss of or damage to the items; (ii) the purchaser releases dREAMSCAPE, its affiliates, agents and offices from any and all liability and claims for loss of or damage to the items; and (iii) the purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold dREAMSCAPE, its affiliates, agents and offices harmless from and against any and all liability for loss of or damage to the item and any all claims related to loss of or damage to the item as of and from and after the time dREAMSCAPE liability for loss or damage to the items ceases in accordance with this paragraph. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, the purchaser will be in default and in addition to any and all other remedies available to us and the Consignor by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, including all fees, charges and expenses more fully set forth herein, we, at our option, may (x) cancel the sale of that, or any other item or items sold to the defaulting purchaser at the same or any other auction, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or (y) resell the purchased items, whether at public auction or by private sale, or (z) effect any combination thereof. In any case, the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency, any and all costs, handling charges, late charges, expenses of both sales, our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, legal fees and expenses, collection fees and incidental damages. We may, in our sole discretion, apply any proceeds of sale then due or thereafter becoming due to the purchaser from us or any affiliated company, or any payment made by the purchaser to us or any affiliated company, whether or not intended to reduce the purchaser’s obligations with respect to the unpaid items, to the deficiency and any other amounts due to us or any affiliated companies. In addition, a defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted and assigned to us and our affiliated companies, a continuing security interest of first priority in any property or money of or owing to such purchaser in our possession, custody or control or in the possession, custody or control of any of our affiliated companies, in each case whether at the time of the auction, the default or if acquired at any time thereafter, and we may retain and apply such property or money as collateral security for the obligations due to us or to any affiliated company of ours. In the event the purchaser fails to pay any or all of the total purchase price for any item and dREAMSCAPE nonetheless elects to pay the Consignor any portion of the sale proceeds, the purchaser acknowledges that dREAMSCAPE shall have all of the rights of the Consignor to pursue the purchaser for any amounts paid to the Consignor, whether at law, in equity, or under these Conditions of Sale.
Purchaser agrees to provide documentation and testimonials about the purchased item to dREAMSCAPE for marketing purposes such as website and social media contents. Purchaser is allowed to request to keep their name anonymous.
8. Reserve Unless otherwise indicated, all items in this catalogue are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum hammer price at which a lot will be sold. No reserve will exceed the low presale estimate stated in the catalogue, or as amended by notices posted on the dREAMSCAPE website.
9. Payment If your bid is successful, your invoice will be e-mailed to you. The final price is determined by adding any other applicable charges to the hammer price on a per-item basis. Sales tax, where applicable, will be charged on the entire amount. Payment is due in full immediately up to 24 hours after the sale. However, under certain circumstances, dREAMSCAPE may, in its sole discretion, offer bidders an extended payment plan. Such a payment plan may provide an economic benefit to the bidder. Credit terms should be requested at least one business day before the sale. However, there is no assurance that an extended payment plan will be offered.
Payment by Cash It is against dREAMSCAPE general policy to accept payments in the form of cash or cash equivalents.
Payment by Credit Cards dREAMSCAPE accepts payment by credit card for Visa, MasterCard, and American Express only. Payment by credit card may be made online at…
Payment by Check dREAMSCAPE cannot accept payment by check (including, but not limited to, personal, certified, banker’s draft or cashier’s checks).
Payment by Wire Transfer To pay for a purchase by wire transfer, please refer to the payment instructions on the invoice provided by dREAMSCAPE.
10. Tax Subject may apply to the Good and Services Tax required by Indonesian Tax Regulation
11. Export and Permits It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to identify and obtain any necessary export, import, or other permit for the item. Any notices in the sale catalogue reflect dREAMSCAPE reasonable opinion at the time of cataloguing and are for bidders’ general guidance only; dREAMSCAPE and the Consignor make no representations or warranties as to whether any lot is or is not subject to export or import restrictions or any embargoes.
12. Packing and Shipping We are not responsible for the acts or omissions in our packing or shipping of purchased items or of other carriers or packers of purchased items, whether or not recommended by us. Packing and handling of purchased lots are at the entire risk of the purchaser.
13. Limitation of Liability In no event will the aggregate liability of dREAMSCAPE and the consignor to a purchaser exceed the purchase price actually paid. dREAMSCAPE will not be responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids placed online or for any errors or omissions in connection therewith including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by (i) a loss of connection to the internet or the dREAMSCAPE online platform software by either dREAMSCAPE or the client; (ii) a breakdown or problem with dREAMSCAPE online platform software; or (iii) a breakdown or problem with a client’s Internet connection, mobile network or computer.
We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person that is actually known to us to be a child under the age of 17. IF YOU ARE UNDER 17 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE DIGITAL PLATFORMS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information, and you agree to keep it up to date.