Especially designed for winter sport lovers ready to hurtle down the pistes and other snow-filled adventures.
Skiing & Winter Holidays
Roaming down under for winter adventures.
- Hit the snowy slopes of the Victorian Alps, known as the powder capital of Australia
- Uncover the secrets of winter in the Greater Blue Mountains
- Embrace a winter challenge by completing the Overland Track in the Tasmania Wilderness World Heritage
- Wash away your winter blues in the geothermal pools of Rotorua
- Grab your coat and go whale watching
- Explore the local wineries and enjoy the taste from white to red
- Ride up in the spectacular Southern Alps for one of the world’s best heli ski experiences
Take in wondrous snow-covered views while exploring some spectacular Asia places.
- Witness the world’s largest snow and ice festivals
- Hit the slopes at one of the snowiest places on earth
- Get close to snow monkeys bathing in the wild
- Cosy up to the hot springs
- Join the Tibetan new year with the local dance at Potala Palace
The Art of Japan
Tokyo | Osaka | Takayama | Hakuba | Nagano | Hakone | Tokyo
17 Days | 16 Nights
Japan is a fascinating mix of modern technology and ancient history. You can find many castles and temples here, as well as ancient preserved forests. Traditional Shinto myths say the goddess Amaterasu created Japan.
EUROPE, ARCTIC and RUSSIA
Experience festive traditions from the magical Christmas markets to the winter wonderland of the Alps.
- Choose your very own husky and hone your sledding skills, before setting off into the eerie light of the polar night
- Embrace the sub-zero temperatures and take to the city’s outdoor ice rinks
- Escape into the sub-Arctic territory to catch a glimpse of the wilderness
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the Rhine with stops at Europe’s twinkliest Christmas market
- Follow the wolves and lynx tracks, as their haunting howls ring out throughout the valleys
- Spend a day of nerve-searing adrenalin – navigating flashy supercars around an icy track circuit
- Heli-surfing in snowy Iceland is essentially the sexiest thing you can do in a wetsuit
- Go skiing in the Alps and join the après ski scene
Classic Vienna Budapest in December
Vienna | Budapest
7 Days | 6 Nights
These two capitals, lush with magnificent cathedrals, imperial palaces and majestic castles, stand at the geographical heart of mainland Europe. it is also the season of Christmas markets with all their pretty lights and decorations.
CENTRAL and NORTH AMERICA
Combine the snow and solitude to warm spirits.
- Channel your inner fort-builder by learning how to construct an igloo in the rugged Canadian mountains
- With line in hand and flanked by majestic mountain ranges rising in the distance, the ice fishing season starts in earnest
- Compete in your own winter games or join the local winter festival
- Take a sleigh ride in the wilderness or a train through Alaska’s wonderland
- Road trip through the winter scenic beauty and marvel at the wildlife on the way
- Snag a movie pass for the Sundance Film Festival
- Whale watching on an island paradise
- See migratory birds taking off in search of food
LATIN AMERICA and ANTARCTICA
Discover the vast, wild nature and altitude contrasts.
- Hang out with the seven penguins you might see in Antarctica
- Hike in Patagonia and cross paths with rare wildlife
- Ski or snowboard in the Andes Mountains, the second-highest mountain range on the planet