Take part in one of life’s last great adventures by watching wild animals in their natural habitat.
Travel to the most remote areas, deserts and bizarre collections of fauna in the world.
- Take a boat safari and marvel at the birds and wetlands from the safety of outside the water
- Grab a 4WD and safari over the sand island
- Authentic Australian outback includes giving a camel safari a try
- Onboard an eco-marine safari to see giant sperm whales in their natural habitat
- Rug up and take to the polar seas to see populations of whales and penguins, albatross, seals and sea lions
- Revel in the unspoiled environment for seabirds and marine animals
- Dive below the breaks and watch sharks watching the surfers
- Kayak or canoe to explore the canals of marine parks where lizards, crabs, fish and birds call these mangroves home
The Far East safaris reveal some of the world’s most unique and remote species as well as being home to endangered species.
- Track and view wild pandas in their natural habitat and enjoy the high-altitude primary forest
- Live like a Mongolian nomad and witness the gazelle migration over the remote steppes for one of Asia’s largest remaining wildlife populations
- Journey on your horse and into the taiga forest, camping by alpine pastures and mountains
- Watch the elegant Japanese cranes dancing in the snow and sea-eagles gathering on the sea-ice
- Glamping and see the world’s ultimate feline predator, the tiger
South-East Asia’s national parks have some of the world’s most fascinating wildlife.
- See the Komodo dragon, the world’s largest lizard
- Visit the largest recurring elephant gathering
- Undiscovered species of flora and fauna at Cardamom National Park, home to the thickest, wildlife-filled rainforests in the region
- Spot local residents in one of the world’s most untouched primary rainforests
- Swimming with whale sharks is an absolutely unforgettable wildlife experience
- Enjoy a playful time with orangutans and meet indigenous tribes inside the ancient emerald rainforests
EUROPE, ARCTIC and RUSSIA
Bringing together rich cultural heritage, natural beauty and diverse wildlife.
- Rather than just spotting dolphins, swim with them
- Visit the bear hides and track wildlife by horseback
- Across the water wildlife, encounter storks, herons, white-tailed eagles, beavers and hidden castles, villages and monastery ruins
- Sail into the superb fjords of East Greenland to see the aurora borealis and the wildlife.
- Polar bear safari on the Norwegian archipelago
- Sail the clear waters of the Azores, home ground for sperm whales, blue, pygmy sperm, blue, pilot and orca whales
- Take a reindeer safari and throw in a bit of skiing or ice fishing while meeting ptarmigan, elk, wolf and lynx along your journey
AFRICA and MIDDLE EAST
A taste of the wild where safaris were born, and be lured by the magic of the world-famous parks.
- See all the Big Five game animals and sensational scenery
- Drive your own 4WD across the Serengeti and simply fall in love with Tanzania
- Venture to the southernmost tip of Africa for encounters with ostriches, monkeys and penguins, and perhaps catch a glimpse of the southern whale along the way
- Enjoy a sunset safari cruise at Victoria Falls, one of the world’s seven natural wonders
- Take an early morning bush walk with a picnic breakfast and late afternoon walks ending up with sundowners
- If you are an experienced equestrian, try for the ultimate in horseback safaris
- In search of the whalehead, Africa’s most sought-after bird species
- Birding in the Okavango Delta boasts more than 400 species.
- Spotting native wildlife inside the Shaumari Wildlife Reserve of Jordan
- And do not forget live beneath the surface – don a strap on mask and snorkel and see the home of the magnificent whale sharks at the Red Sea
The Land of Big Five
Johannesburg | Kruger National Park | Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve | Cape Town
14 Days | 13 Nights
Start your journey at the City of Gold and experience once in a lifetime journey to get up close with the Big Five of Africa in Kruger National Park and Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. End your journey by beautiful sunset and fine wine in Cape Town.
Encounter the Gorilla
Grumeti Game Reserve | Kigali | Volcanoes National Park | Ngorongoro Crater
9 Days | 8 Nights
Enjoy classic safari game drive at Grumeti Private Game Reserve and a life changing adventure of Gorilla Trekking.
South Africa Journey
Johannesburg | Sabi Sands | Wineland | Cape Town
11 Days | 10 Nights
Consistently voted as one of the top tourist destinations around the world, South Africa is home to one of the world’s biggest nature reserves, the renowned Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, as well as one of the most dazzling and scenic cities, Cape Town and its surrounding Winelands.
CENTRAL and NORTH AMERICA
Although the region might not be as popular with its wildlife, it offers its own distinct safaris.
- Spend the night in an elevated safari-style tent
- Participate in a cattle drive to get a real Wild, Wild West experience before returning back to your luxurious tent
- Tick off the American “big five” (wolves, bears, bison, moose and elk)
- Discover the world’s aquarium at the Sea of Cortez and Mexico’s Baja where grey whale mothers and calves migrate close to the shore
LATIN AMERICA and ANTARCTICA
The biodiversity of Latin America’s wildlife ecosystems offers the vast variety of spectacular safaris unlike any other experiences in the world.
- Cruise and sail around the islands, or base yourself at one of the lodges and take day trips, but do swim with sea lions or giant tortoises and walk among blue-footed boobies
- Cage dive or use the deep dive submarines to experience the excitement underwater and get intimate with great whites, tiger sharks and even giant squids
- Mingle with seabirds, flamingos, guanacos, Patagonian foxes, armadillos, Magellanic penguins and orca whales.