- 5 days/ 4 nights stay at luxury cabin Aqua Mekong
- All meals while on-board
- Beverages (non-alcoholic, selected wines and beer)
- All shore excursions
- Bike use
- All International and domestic flight tickets
- Spa services
- Boutique purchases
- Guide and crew gratuities
Why you should go
- The only luxury river cruise on Mekong River delta with new boats and spacious suites (30sqm)
- 1 to 1 staff ratio on boats
- Learn how to make traditional Cambodian crafts with the locals
- Cycle around local villages with a small group of people that are otherwise not accessible by road/car
- Suitable for experienced travellers who have travelled around and want to explore off-the-beaten track in a leisurely pace.
How to get there
From Jakarta via Singapore; From Singapore to Ho Chi Minh and Transfer for approximately 1 hour 50 minutes
- Complimentary transfer from Ho Chi Minh International Airport to My Tho Cruise Port
- Complimentary transfer from Phnom Penh Cruise port to Phnom Penh airport
- Complimentary travel insurance by Zurich
Exclusively for dREAMSCAPE Travel Club’s Member:
- Complimentary 1 night stay in Saigon
- Complimentary half day activities (city tour)
Aqua Mekong Sailing Period
MYTHO (SGN – Ho Chi Minh) / PHNOM PENH (PNH)
Arrival in Saigon
You will meet your personal driver and transfer to cruise port
Embark: From My Tho Cruise Port. Check in on board: 4:30 to 6 pm
MEKONG RIVER – MY THO – HO CHI MINH – VIETNAM
We will collect you at the Ho Chi Minh meeting point and transfer you by air-conditioned coach to My Tho dock where we will welcome you aboard the Aqua Mekong. Settle into your floating retreat, with its window wall conferring an endlessly captivating panorama. Enjoy these private Mekong moments on your California king bed, terrace or daybed.
MEKONG RIVER – BINH THANH/SA DEC – MY AN HUNG
Begin the day at Binh Thanh mat weaving village or opt to visit Sa Dec where we will peruse the vibrant market and see the famous house of Marguerite Duras’ legendary lover, Mr. Huynh Thuy Le. In the afternoon, visit a typical Mekong Delta village called My An Hung where we will walk through verdant plantations. We will be invited to a local’s home to taste local fruits while hearing traditional folk songs performed by villagers followed by a unique unicorn dance. A 17-kilometer Biking option is also available.
MEKONG RIVER – TAN CHAU/CHAU DOC – VINH XUONG – KA’OM SAMNOR BORDER
Travel by skiff along Bassac Canal to Chau Doc floating market then head off by van to Long Son Pagoda atop Sam Mountain. Ask the monks about their age-old Buddhist practices. Return via the bustling morning market. Optional 18 kilometers bike ride on Long Khanh Island or take a rickshaw ride to visit Tan Chau Market with chef. After lunch, relax by the pool, try traditional Khmer massage or learn to cook Mekong inspired dishes while we cross the border.
Monday: MEKONG RIVER – KOH OKNHA TEY – PREAH PROSOP
On this river of time we admire dexterous Khmer artisans dyeing and weaving kroma, the ubiquitous item no Khmer lives without. Explore the riverbank on two wheels if you wish, past Buddhist temples and thatch houses perched on spindly wooden stilts while white oxen wade just offshore. After lunch, we board our marine-grade aluminum skiffs and head towards the tamarind trees of Preah Prosop, a remote village little changed over several lifetimes.
Disembark: 12:00 pm
PHNOM PENH – CAMBODIA
We show off the Cambodian capital to our passengers by motorized tuk-tuk, the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum of Cambodia, home to the world’s largest collection of Khmer art. For those who wish, we visit the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocide and the Killing Field or shopping at Russian Market. We bid farewell to 4-night guests who are disembarking in Phnom Penh.