4 days,3 nights
Explore fascinating rock formations, hidden cavesand secret inlets by kayak or Hobie Cat – a water discovery experience not to be missed. Then relax and rejuvenate at Aman’s signature Amanoi resort.
- 3 nights stay at Amanoi Resorts
- Return Airport Transfer from the resorts to the airport
- In Room mini bar
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- International/ domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Driver and local guides gratuities (optional)
- Additional services that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Why you should go
- Exotic and remote area with breath taking views of Vinh Hy Bay and luscious green rolling hills.
- A top-notch boutique hotel with just 31 suites and five villas, enjoy unspoilt panoramic views of the East Sea.
- Perfect for getaway. It will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated with its tranquil and calm ambience.
How to get there
- From Jakarta / Singapore fly to Vietnam
- Transport/Flight connection recommendations for Jakarta by Garuda Airlines or Thai Airways
- Note: Recommended flight depends on availability and need to check before confirmation
- Flight from Jakarta – Ho Chi Minh (3.15 hours flight) – Amanoi (1 hour flight)
- Or : Jakarta – Camh Ranh Bay (7 hours flight) – Amanoi (1 hour drive)
- Travel Insurance by Zurich (Gold Plan – 9 to 10 Days)
- Arrived in Amanoi resort for check-in and lunch. Free at your own leisure
- Optional activities: Feel the experience of Wellness Immersions or Spa program for the Amanoi resorts.
- Have a dinner
- Have a breakfast at resort.
- Optional activities: learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine in a one-on-one cooking class with Amanoi’s expert chefs. Whip up a number of authentic Vietnamese dishes from scratch in a guided hands-on cooking class then feast on your creations at the Beach Club or on Amanoi’s picturesque terrace.
- Optional activities: Catamarans offer sea adventure to experienced sailors and novices alike on the majestic coast. One of Vietnam’s most beautiful bays, Vinh Hy offers just the right winds to get the resort’s Hobie Cats cruising, and the watersports team is always present to offer instruction
- Back to the resort to have a dinner and take a rest
- After breakfast, kayak or hike to Amanoi’s secluded picnic site taking in breathtaking views along the way. Follow Amanoi’s picturesque walking trail with an experienced guide until you reach the resort’s tranquil picnic area. Alternatively, leave from the beach and kayak along the coast to the same spot. Then sit back and enjoy a picnic prepared by Amanoi’s chefs.
- Optional : Discover the pristine reefs and marine life of Vinh Hy Bay on guided snorkelling expeditions. See the coastline from a new perspective; snorkel untouched reefs then picnic on a beach in a deserted cove.
- Returned to the airport and flight to your own destination.